Stafford Over the Toilet Storage Cabinet, Light Weathered Oak
Get the added storage space you have always wanted in your bathroom with the Ameriwood Home Stafford Over the Toilet Storage Cabinet. This space saver allows you to utilize wall space to organize your toiletries like shampoos, soaps, towels and more. This Storage Cabinet has an open shelf to items that you frequently use like body spray, hair spray or cologne. The upper cabinet is perfect for hiding your extra linens, medicine and toilet paper. This Over the Toilet Storage Cabinet comes in a beautiful two-tone light brown woodgrain and white to match most bathrooms. This item is constructed of sturdy MDF, particleboard and melamine. Two adults are recommended for proper assembly. Once fully assembled, this Over the Toilet Cabinet measures to be 63"H x 23.6"W x 7.9"D.
- The Ameriwood Home Stafford Over the Toilet Storage Cabinet brings space saving storage solutions to your bathroom
- The sturdy MDF, particleboard and melamine construction is finished in a beautiful two-tone color combination of light brown woodgrain and white to blend in with any bathroom décor
- The cabinet opens up to 2 shelves behind doors and 1 open shelf. Keep all your go to items like hair spray, deodorant, lotions and other primping items right where you need them
- Coordinate your bathroom with the Stafford Storage Cabinet and Hamper for the complete look
- Each Storage Cabinet ships flat to your door and requires 2 adults for assembly. Behind the cabinet doors, the shelves hold 8 lbs. The open shelf holds up to 10 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 63"H x 23.6"W x 7.9"D
- The Over the Toilet Storage Cabinet includes 2 wall anchors on each end of the shelf for added safety
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.