Stone River Nightstand with Fabric Insert, Weathered Oak
Ameriwood Home Stone River Nightstand with Fabric Insert adds distinctive texture and dimension to your bedroom. This beautiful Nightstand features a rustic brown woodgrain finish with gray undertones to give it a softer finish look. The eye-catching, gray linen-like fabric insert and perter knob on the drawer gives your bedroom an instant upgrade. Nightstand offers a large drawer to keep personal items handy and an open cubby to store your books and magazines for some light reading before bed. This nightstand is constructed of the sturdiest laminated MDF and particleboard to provide you with years of use. The Nightstand ships flat to your door. Two adults are recommended for assembly. Once assembled, the Nightstand measures to be 23.5”H x 18.9375”W x 15.625”D.
- Keep your bedtime items close by with the unique Ameriwood Home Stone River Nightstand with Fabric Insert
- Made from laminated particleboard and MDF that is finished in a rustic brown with gray undertones and has a gray fabric panel insert that softens the look
- This nightstand offers a smooth top shelf for a lamp or alarm clock, a drawer for concealed storage and a bottom cubby for books and magazines
- The Nightstand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended for assembly. The top surface and cubby can hold 40 lbs. and the drawer will hold 25 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 23.5”H x 18.9375”W x 15.625”D
- Complete your room’s look with the rest of the Stone River collection (sold separately)
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.