Farmington Nightstand, Weathered Oak
Complete your bedroom with the Ameriwood Home Farmington Nightstand. Inspired by the farmhouse style, this rustic Nightstand resembles a wooden barn door and adds a unique touch to your space. This sturdy Nightstand is constructed of laminated particleboard and MDF. The textured brown with gray undertones finish has an old reclaimed wood appearance that has been further enhanced with an oil rubbed bronze pull. Not only is this Nightstand incredibly stylish, but it’s also very practical, with concealed and open storage to keep your room organized. Use the top surface for your reading lamp and keep glasses and charger in the pull-out drawer. The cubby is the perfect place to keep magazines or books for a little nighttime reading. The Nightstand ships flat to your door and requires assembly. Two adults are recommended for assembly. Once assembled, the Nightstand measures to be 24.41”H x 17.80”W x 17”D.
- This Farmington Nightstand features a beautiful rustic style for a country themed bedroom
- Made of laminated particleboard and MDF, the weathered brown with gray undertones finish was influenced by aged barn wood and has a textured layer to emulate the look and feel of real wood
- The nightstand offers one drawer for concealed storage and an open cubby for storage for books or decorating accessories
- Complete your bedroom with other beautiful Farmington pieces (each sold separately)
- The Nightstand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended for assembly. Top surface and cubby can each hold 40 lbs. The drawer will hold up to 15 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 24.41”H x 17.80”W x 17”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.