Holly Hills Twin Platform Bed, Natural
Add some Scandinavian styling to your bedroom or guest room with the Ameriwood Home Holly Hills Twin Platform Bed. The two-tone light woodgrain and crisp white finishes on the laminated MDF and particleboard adds an upgraded feel while the metal feet bring a modern touch for a stylish piece you will love. The wooden mattress support eliminates the need for a box spring and prevents your mattress from sagging to prolong the life of your mattress. The Twin Bed fits most twin sized mattresses making it a perfect size for your guest room or child’s room. Mattress is not included. The 3 open cubbies on each side of the Bed are perfect for storing extra blankets or linens or even your child’s books and toys. The Twin Bed ships flat to your door in 2 boxes and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Bed measures to be 20.5”H x 40.98”W x 76.46”D.
- Bring a unique style to your bedroom or guest room with the Ameriwood Home Holly Hills Twin Platform Bed
- Made of laminated MDF and particleboard with metal feet, the two-tone light woodgrain and white finish gives the Bed a bright, modern style
- Eliminate the need for a box spring with the wooden mattress support that prevents sagging and prolongs mattress life. Fits most twin sized mattresses (not included). Keep extra blankets and linens close by storing them in the 3 open compartments on each side of the Bed. Use the Bed in your child’s room and organize their books and toys in the cubbies
- Finish your room with the entire Holly Hills collection for a coordinated look (each sold separately)
- The Twin Platform Bed ships flat to your door in 2 boxes and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The Bed can support up to 300 lbs. Each cubby will hold up to 30 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 20.5”H x 40.98”W x 76.46”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.