Ameriwood Home Twin Platform Bed with Drawers, Walnut
Twin Platform Bed with Drawers Features
Upgrade your bedroom or guest room with the Ameriwood Home Twin Platform Bed with Drawers. This Bed is made from sturdy laminated MDF and particleboard and features a support frame insert that eliminates the need for a box spring. The Bed is finished in a classic walnut woodgrain laminate that adds character and sophistication to any style décor. With 2 drawers, you’ll have plenty of storage under the mattress to keep your t-shirts, pants, and sweaters. The drawers feature a sleek, no-handle look with a beveled top to make opening the drawers simple. The durable metal slides on each drawer will keep the drawers opening smoothly for years to come. The Twin Bed supports most twin mattresses (mattress not included). The Twin Platform Bed with Drawers ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended for assembly. The Bed can hold up to 300 lbs. Once assembled, the Twin Platform Bed with Drawers measures to be 13.75”H x 40.31”W x 76.38”D.
- Give your bedroom or guest room an instant upgrade with the Ameriwood Home Twin Platform Bed with Drawers
- The sturdy MDF and particleboard are finished with a classic walnut woodgrain laminate for an elegant look that won’t break the bank
- The support frame insert eliminates the need for a box spring and fits most twin sized mattresses (mattress not included)
- The Bed features 2 under the mattress drawers perfect for storing your t-shirts, pants, and sweaters. Each drawer features durable metal slides and a sleek, no-handle look
- The Twin Platform Bed with Drawers ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended for assembly. The support frame insert can hold up to 300 lbs. and each drawer will hold 30 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 13.75”H x 40.31”W x 76.38”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.