Hillview Twin Mates Bed, Ivory Oak
Upgrade your bedroom with the Ameriwood Home Hillview Twin Mates Bed. This Bed is made from sturdy laminated MDF and particleboard, and features a support frame insert that eliminates the need for a box spring. The Bed is finished in a white woodgrain laminate that adds character and sophistication to any style décor. With 2 drawers, you’ll have plenty of storage under the mattress to keep your t-shirts, pants, and sweaters. The silver drawer pulls complement the decorative molding on the drawer fronts that match the Twin Headboard, 4 and 6 Drawer Dressers, and Nightstand (each sold separately) and create a complete bedroom set for you to enjoy. The Twin Bed supports most twin mattresses (mattress not included). The Ameriwood Home Twin Mates Bed ships flat to your door. Two adults are recommended for assembly. The support frame insert can hold up to 300 lbs. Once assembled, the Twin Mates Bed measures to be 13.75”H x 40.31”W x 76.38”D.
- Give your bedroom an instant upgrade with the Ameriwood Home Hillview Twin Mates Bed
- The sturdy MDF and particleboard are finished with a white woodgrain laminate. The support frame insert eliminates the need for a box spring. The silver drawer pulls complement the decorative molding on the drawer fronts
- The Bed features 2 under the mattress drawers perfect for storing your t-shirst, pants, and sweaters. Bed supports most twin mattresses (not included)
- Complete your bedroom with the Hillview Nightstand, 4 Drawer Dresser, 6 Drawer Dresser, and Twin Headboard (each sold separately)
- The Ameriwood Home Twin Mates Bed ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended for assembly. The support frame insert can hold up to 300 lbs. and each drawer will hold 30 lbs. Once assembled, the Twin Mates Bed measures to be 13.75”H x 40.31”W x 76.38”D
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.