Holloway 4 Drawer Dresser, Rustic Oak
The Ameriwood Home Holloway 4 Drawer Dresser is a mix of beautiful brown tones with an oak woodgrain pattern that will leave your bedroom looking sleek and stylish. The Dresser is made of laminated MDF and particleboard for the look of real wood at a fraction of the cost. The simple drawer fronts have angled tops for easy grip and give them a clean, no-handle look. The 4 spacious drawers are exactly what you need when your closet is over flowing. Keep your t-shirts, jeans and sweaters organized with all the extra space. A wall anchor kit is included to secure the Dresser to the wall and prevent tipping injuries. The Dresser ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Dresser measures to be 38.875”H x 31.1875”W x 19.125”D.
- Clear the clutter out of your closet with the help of the Ameriwood Home Holloway 4 Drawer Dresser
- Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the medium brown woodgrain finish gives the look of real wood at an affordable price
- Smooth drawer fronts give an upscale look without handles and are easy to open with the comfortable angled drawer tops and durable metal slides
- Store away t-shirts, jeans, pajamas, and extra sheets in the 4 spacious drawers
- The Dresser ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. Each drawer can hold up to 25 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 38.875”H x 31.1875”W x 19.125”D
- A wall anchor kit is included to prevent tipping injuries and keep your family safe
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.