Zoe 3 Drawer Dresser with Cubbies, Ivory Oak
Add the Ameriwood Home Zoe 3 Drawer Dresser with Cubbies to your child’s bedroom or guest room for additional storage. The 3 Drawer Dresser features drawers to keep your folded pants, t-shirts or extra linens and the side cubbies are great for books or toys. The side cubbies have an adjustable shelf to house your items of differing sizes more easily, or place the shelf in the center to fit 2 fabric bins (sold separately). The neutral light, creamy ivory finish has a subtle woodgrain look to it and matches well with the linen-look inside the 3 drawers. The cut-outs on the drawer fronts make it easy to open and close each drawer. This Dresser is made from laminated particleboard and MDF for a solid build that will last for years. Two adults are recommended for assembly. Once assembled, this Dresser measures to be 32.25”H x 47.62”W x 16.93”D. This Dresser coordinates with the Zoe Nightstand, Desk, Twin Headboard and Twin Platform Bed to complete your bedroom.
- The Ameriwood Home Zoe 3 Drawer Dresser adds 2 different types of storage to your child’s bedroom or guest room
- In a beautiful light, creamy ivory with a subtle woodgrain pattern, this laminated particleboard dresser will create a sleek design working with décor styles from coastal to transitional
- The smooth top surface is great for displaying photos and holding decorative items while the 3 drawers are perfect for storing your folded pants, t-shirts or extra blankets. The 2 additional shelves (1 adjustable) can fit fabric bins (sold separately) for even more concealed storage
- Drawers are finished in a paper laminate that resembles a linen finish with metal drawer slides
- Each Dresser ships flat to your door and requires assembly by 2 adults. Top surface holds up to 50 lbs., drawers hold up to 35 lbs. each and the 2 side shelves hold up to 25 lbs. each. Assembled dimensions: 32.25”H x 47.62”W x 16.93”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.