Bristol 6 Drawer Dresser, White
Clear out the clutter in your closet with the help of the Ameriwood Home Bristol 6 Drawer Dresser. Made of painted MDF and particleboard, the classic white finish pairs with the elegant moldings for an updated look at an affordable price. The top 2 drawers feature a 2 drawer look but are spacious enough to fit socks, sweaters, and t-shirts. The lower 4 drawers feature an elegant pewter drawer pull to add to the high end feel without straining your wallet. Each drawer is finished with a linen look paper to prevent clothes from snagging on raw edges. The durable metal slides keep drawers opening and closing smoothly for years. A wall anchor kit is included to secure the Dresser to the wall and prevent tipping injuries. The Dresser ships flat to your door in 2 boxes and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Dresser measures to be 35.9”H x 59.2”W x 19.1”D.
- Finish your bedroom or guest room with the elegant Ameriwood Home Bristol 6 Drawer Dresser
- The classic white painted finish on the MDF and particleboard offers a clean, updated look that won’t break the budget
- The 6 drawers will hold everything from jeans and sweaters, to undergarments and extra linens. Each drawer features durable metal slides and is finished with a linen look paper to keep clothes from snagging on raw edges
- Wall anchor kit is included to secure the Dresser to the wall
- The Dresser ships flat to your door in 2 boxes and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The top surface can hold 75 lbs. and each drawer will hold up to 25 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 35.9”H x 59.2”W x 19.1”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.