Chapel Hill 6 Drawer Dresser, White
The Ameriwood Home Chapel Hill 6 Drawer Dresser perfectly combines style and functionality to give your bedroom the extra storage space it deserves. With 6 spacious drawers, the Dresser provides ample room to organize all of your pants, tops and undergarments just the way you like. You won’t have to worry about cramming everything into the closet or digging around for your favorite shirt anymore. In addition to the extra storage, the 6 Drawer Dresser has a charming look that’ll fit into multiple décor styles. Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the white finish and light brown woodgrain top surface gives the Dresser a beautiful two-tone look. A wall anchor kit is included to secure the Dresser to the wall. The Dresser ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Dresser measures to be 32"H x 54"W x 15.75"D.
- Keep your clothes neat and organized in the spacious Ameriwood Home Chapel Hill 6 Drawer Dresser
- Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the white finish pairs with the woodgrain finish on the top surface for a stunning two-tone look
- The Dresser has 6 wide and deep drawers to hold all forms of clothing, from small undergarments to heavy sweaters and pants
- Wall anchor kit is included to secure the Dresser to the wall
- The Dresser ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The top surface can support up to 75 lbs. and each drawer will hold 35 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 32"H x 54"W x 15.75"D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.