Stone River 6 Drawer Dresser, Weathered Oak
Make your bedroom furniture something to be desired with the Ameriwood Home Stone River 6 Drawer Dresser with Fabric Inserts. This beautiful Dresser features a rustic brown woodgrain finish with gray undertones to give it a soft look. The eye-catching, linen-like fabric inserts on the drawer fronts give your bedroom an instant upgrade and are accented by pewter knobs for the perfect finishing touch. This Stone River Dresser features 6 spacious drawers to neatly store your clothing or extra bed linens. To create a sturdy build, this dresser is constructed of laminated MDF and particleboard. A wall anchor kit is included to properly secure the Dresser to the wall and keep your family safe. The Dresser ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assemble, the Dresser measures to be 32.25”H x 59.5”W x 16.8125”D.
- Upgrade your bedroom with the unique look of the Ameriwood Home Stone River 6 Drawer Dresser with Fabric Inserts
- Made from laminated particleboard and MDF that is finished in a rustic brown with gray undertones. Six gray fabric panel inserts softens the look
- Six roomy drawers are perfect for jeans, shirts, sweaters and undergarments
- Complete your room’s look with the rest of the Stone River collection (sold separately)
- The Dresser ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The top surface holds 75 lbs. and each drawer will hold 25 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 32.25”H x 59.5”W x 16.8125”D
- A wall anchor kit is included to prevent tipping injuries
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.