Stone River 5 Drawer Dresser with Fabric Inserts, Weathered Oak
Make your bedroom furniture something to be desired with the Ameriwood Home Stone River 5 Drawer Dresser with Fabric Inserts. This beautiful Dresser features a rustic brown woodgrain finish with gray undertones to soften the finish. On each drawer is an eye-catching linen-like fabric panel and pewter knobs for the perfect finishing touch. This Stone River Dresser features 5 spacious drawers to neatly store your clothing or extra bed linens. To create a sturdy build, this dresser is constructed of laminated MDF and particleboard. A wall anchor kit is included to properly secure the Dresser to the wall and keep your family safe. The 5 Drawer Dresser ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Dresser measures to be 49.75”H x 30.5”W x 16.8125”D.
- Upgrade your bedroom with the unique look of the Ameriwood Home Stone River 5 Drawer Dresser with Fabric Inserts
- Made from laminated particleboard and MDF that is finished in a rustic brown with gray undertones and has a gray fabric panel insert that softens the look
- Five roomy drawers are perfect for jeans, shirts, sweaters and undergarments
- Complete your room’s look with the rest of the Stone River collection (sold separately)
- The 5 Drawer Dresser ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The top surface can hold 50 lbs. and each drawer will hold 25 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 49.75”H x 30.5”W x 16.8125”D
- A wall anchor kit is included to prevent tipping injuries
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.