Carver Gentleman's Chest, Black
The Ameriwood Home Carver Gentleman’s Chest offers superior storage capabilities to ensure your wardrobe stays tidy and organized. With 5 shelves on the left side and 5 drawers stacked vertically on the right side, the Chest allows you to sort your clothes into convenient groupings so you know exactly where every piece of clothing is stored. Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the Chest’s black finish with woodgrain accents on the top and inside lining will add an elegant touch to your bedroom décor. The decorative framed drawer fronts also contribute to the chest’s stunning appearance. The perfect combination of ample storage space and a beautiful design, the Carver Gentleman’s Chest will be a standout feature in the room. A wall anchor kit is included to secure the Chest to the wall and prevent tipping injuries. The Gentlemen’s Chest ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Gentlemen’s Chest measures to be 53.125"H x 31.5"W x 15.75"D.
- Give your bedroom the storage space it needs with the incredible Ameriwood Home Carver Gentleman’s Chest
- Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the black finish pairs with the woodgrain finish on the inside and top of the Chest for a stunning two-tone look
- A door opens to 5 evenly spaced drawers on the left side, and 5 drawers are stacked on the right side, giving you multiple storage options for clothes and other bedroom essentials
- Wall anchor kit is included to secure the Gentlemen’s Chest to the wall
- The Gentlemen’s Chest ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. Each drawer can hold 35 lbs. and the shelves can hold 25 lbs. each. Assembled dimensions: 53.125"H x 31.5"W x 15.75"D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.