Cresthaven 6 Drawer Dresser, Espresso
Store away and organize your folded clothing with the Ameriwood Home Cresthaven 6 Drawer Dresser. Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the dark brown woodgrain finish gives the Dresser a classic look. Pewter drawer pulls adds a rustic feel. The decorative molding adds an elegant touch for an instant upgrade for your room. Keep your t-shirts, sweaters, and jeans stored away and organized in the 6 spacious drawers. Each drawer has durable metal slides and is finished inside with a linen look paper to prevent clothes from snagging on raw edges. A wall anchor kit is included to secure the Dresser to the wall and keep your family safe. The Dresser ships flat to your door in 2 boxes and 2 adults are recommended to assemble and move. Once assembled, the Dresser measures to be 35.55”H x 59.33”W x 19.33”D.
- Declutter your closet using the Ameriwood Home Cresthaven 6 Drawer Dresser to store your folded clothing
- The dark brown woodgrain finish on the laminated MDF and particleboard gives the Dresser a classic look. Pewter drawer pulls add a rustic touch
- Organize your jeans, pajamas, and undergarments in the 6 spacious drawers that feature durable metal slides for years of use
- Complete your bedroom with the entire Cresthaven collection for a coordinated look (sold separately)
- The Dresser ships flat to your door in 2 boxes and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The top surface can hold up to 75 lbs. and each drawer will hold 35 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 35.55”H x 59.33”W x 19.33”D
- Wall anchor kit is included to prevent tipping injuries
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.