Hillview 6 Drawer Dresser, Espresso
Give your bedroom an instant upgrade with the Ameriwood Home Hillview 6 Drawer Dresser. The rich dark brown woodgrain finish of the laminated MDF and particleboard give this Dresser a classic style that will pair with any décor. The silver drawer pulls complement the decorative feet and molding on the drawer fronts and dresser corners for a sophisticated look. The 6 drawers offer plenty of storage for your shirts, pants, and sweaters, and the top of the dresser is a perfect place to display family photos and decorations. A wall anchor kit is included with the Dresser to keep your family safe. The Ameriwood Home Hillview 6 Drawer Dresser ships flat to your door. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the 6 Drawer Dresser measures to be 31.77”H x 53.62”W x 15.63”D.
- Upgrade your bedroom with the Ameriwood Home Hillview 6 Drawer Dresser
- Made from laminated MDF and particleboard and finished in a dark brown woodgrain, this Dresser will look great with any décor. The silver drawer pulls pairs well with the decorative feet and molding to add an elegant touch
- The 6 drawers provide plenty of storage for your shirts, pants, and sweaters, and display your family photos and decorations on the spacious top shelf
- Complete your bedroom with the Hillview Nightstand, 4 Drawer Dresser, Twin Headboard, and Twin Mates Bed (each sold separately)
- The Ameriwood Home Hillview 6 Drawer Dresser ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. Top shelf can hold up to 75 lbs. and each drawer will hold 35 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 31.77”H x 53.62”W x 15.63”D
- Wall anchor kit is provided to safely anchor Dresser to the wall and prevent tipping injuries
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.