Holly Hills Nightstand, Natural
Add a clean, Scandinavian design to your bedroom or guest room with the Ameriwood Home Holly Hills Nightstand. Made of laminated particleboard with powder-coated metal feet, the beautiful light brown woodgrain chassis pairs with the white drawer front and back panel of the cubby for a bright, two-tone finish that will look great with any style. The black metal feet bring some modern style and add a unique look to your room. Have a place to set your cell phone, reading glasses, and alarm clock on the table top. The drawer is the perfect spot to store your journal, notepad, and pen. Organize your books and magazines in the large open cubby and have easy access to your nighttime reading material. The Nightstand ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Nightstand measures to be 25.16”H x 19.69”W x 15.67”D.
- Brighten up your bedroom or guest room with the Ameriwood Home Holly Hills Nightstand
- Made of laminated particleboard and powder-coated metal feet, the light brown woodgrain finish pairs with the crisp white drawer front and back panel of the cubby for a fun and modern look
- Place a reading lamp, alarm clock, and cell phone on the table top. Store away reading glasses, notepad, and pen in the convenient drawer. The large open cubby is perfect for organizing your books and magazines
- Finish your room with the entire Holly Hills collection for a coordinated look (each sold separately)
- The Nightstand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The top surface and cubby each hold 40 lbs. and the drawer can hold up to 15 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 25.16”H x 19.69”W x 15.67”
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.