Franklin Accent Table with 2 Drawers, Navy
Keep essential items within arm’s reach with the Ameriwood Home Franklin Accent Table with 2 Drawers. This beautiful piece stands perfectly next to your sofa or bed. The Accent Table features 2 spacious drawers for storing remotes, coasters, magazines and other household items. Place a lamp on the large top surface or use it to keep your beverage within arm’s reach. The lower open shelf is the perfect place to stack and organize your reading materials. The straight lines and beautiful dark blue finish of this piece adds a pop of color to your space. Made of durable painted MDF and real wood legs, the Accent Table will look great for years to come. The Accent Table ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Accent Table measures to be 28”H x 22”W x 15.5”D.
- The Ameriwood Home Franklin Accent Table with 2 Drawers keeps your items within easy reach
- Made of durable painted MDF and real wood legs, the dark blue finish adds a pop of color to brighten up your room
- Use the 2 drawers to organize your household items like coasters, remotes or night time essentials. The lower shelf offers plenty of space to stack your books or to place photos
- All 4 sides are finished for versatile placement in your room
- The Accent Table ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The top surface can hold up to 59 lbs. and the lower shelf can hold 15 lbs. while each drawer will hold up to 8 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 28”H x 22”W x 15.5”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.