Cresthaven Nightstand, Espresso
Organize your bedside with the Ameriwood Home Cresthaven Nightstand. Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the dark brown woodgrain finish gives the Nightstand a classic look that can be added into your existing decor. The pewter drawer pull adds a bit of rustic style. The decorative bottom molding adds a traditional feel making this Nightstand the perfect addition to any style room. The Nightstand is finished on all 4 sides so you can place it anywhere you need. The top surface can hold your reading lamp, alarm clock, and reading glasses while the drawer is a convenient spot to store writing utensils and journals away from prying eyes. The drawer features durable metal slides that make opening and closing the drawer easy and smooth. The large open cubby keeps your nighttime reading material organized and easy to access. The Nightstand ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble properly. Once assembled, the Nightstand measures to be 25.55”H x 23.7”W x 16.46”D.
- Give everything you need a place when you get ready for bed with the Ameriwood Home Cresthaven Nightstand
- The beautiful dark brown woodgrain finish on the laminated MDF and particleboard adds a classic look that matches any style. Finished on all 4 sides for versatile placement options. Pewter drawer pull adds a rustic touch
- Place your cell phone, reading lamp, and decorations on the top surface. Keep puzzle books, lotions, and writing utensils stored away in the drawer that feature durable metal slides. Organize your books and magazines in the lower open cubby
- Complete your bedroom with the entire Cresthaven collection for a coordinated look (each sold separately)
- The Nightstand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The top surface and cubby can hold up to 40 lbs. The drawer will hold up to 15 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 25.55”H x 23.7”W x 16.46”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.