Atlas Nightstand, Walnut
Incorporate a classic addition to your bedroom with the Ameriwood Home Atlas Nightstand. Made from sturdy MDF and laminated particleboard, the Nightstand has a medium brown woodgrain finish that fits into any décor. Use the Nightstand beside your bed to hold your reading lamp or use in the living room as a stylish accent table. The Nightstand also features a small drawer that is perfect for storing remotes or stationary supplies. The simple drawer front has an angled top for an easy to open no-handle look. The inside of the drawer is finished in a linen look paper for a finished look. Open storage at the bottom of the Nightstand is a great place to organize books and magazines. The Atlas Nightstand ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended for assembly. Upon assembly, the nightstand measures to be 24.45”H x 19.69”W x 15.67”D.
- Add a classic touch to your bedroom with the Ameriwood Home Atlas Nightstand
- Made from MDF and laminated particleboard and finished with a medium brown woodgrain. Inside of the drawer is finished in a linen look paper for a completed look
- Nightstand can sit beside your bed to hold reading lamp or used in the living room as an accent table and features a drawer perfect for storing remotes or stationary and lower open shelving for organizing books and magazines. Angled top of drawer provides an easy to open no-handle design
- Coordinate your room with the entire Atlas collection including the Atlas Queen Headboard, 4 Drawer Dresser, 6 Drawer Dresser, and Armoire (all sold separately)
- The Atlas Nightstand ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended for assembly. The Nightstand top and bottom shelf can hold up to 40 lbs. and the drawer can hold up to 15 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 24.45”H x 19.69”W x 15.67”D
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.