Hillview Nightstand, Espresso
Create a classic style in your bedroom with the Ameriwood Home Hillview Nightstand. The elegant dark brown woodgrain finish on the laminated MDF and particleboard is sure to pair well with any décor. Place your reading lamp, alarm clock and photos on the spacious table top, and store away your reading glasses, journal and writing utensils in the convenient drawer. The Nightstand also features open storage at the bottom to organize your nighttime books and magazines for easy to reach nighttime reading. The silver drawer pull complements the decorative feet on the Nightstand and adds an elegant touch to your bedroom. The Ameriwood Home Hillview Nightstand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended for assembly. Once assembled, the Nightstand measures to be 25.71”H x 23.62”W x 15.63”D.
- Create a classic style in your bedroom with the Ameriwood Home Hillview Nightstand
- The elegant dark brown woodgrain finish on the laminated MDF and particleboard complements the silver drawer pull and the decorative feet and gives you a stylish Nightstand that will withstand years of use
- Place your reading lamp and alarm clock on the spacious table top and store away your cellphone and reading glasses in the drawer. The open shelf at the bottom is the perfect space to organize your books and magazines
- Complete your bedroom with the Hillview 4 Drawer Dresser, 6 Drawer Dresser, Twin Headboard, and Twin Mates Bed (each sold separately)
- The Ameriwood Home Hillview Nightstand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended for assembly. The Nightstand top and open shelf can hold up to 40 lbs. and drawer can hold 15 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 25.71”H x 23.62”W x 15.63”D
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.