Sofia Kids Desk with Reversible Shelves, White
Your child can color and draw to their hearts content on the Ameriwood Home Sofia Kids Desk. Finish homework or work on art projects on the spacious desktop. The 2 open shelves provide space to store books, binders and craft supplies and keep your work surface clutter free. Made of laminated durable laminated hollow core and particleboard with a sturdy metal frame, the crisp white finish seamlessly blends with any décor. The 2 side shelves are reversible so you can have either white or gray shelves match your child’s style. The Desk meets the CPSIA Juvenile testing requirements to ensure your child’s safety. The Desk ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Desk measures to be 28.98”H x 41.97”W x 17.99”D.
- Inspire your child’s creativity with the help of the Ameriwood Home Sofia Kids Desk
- Made of laminated hollow core and particleboard with a sturdy metal frame, the crisp white finish pairs with the reversible side shelves to match your child’s style
- The desktop provides a large work surface so your child can color or finish homework. The 2 open shelves offer plenty of storage for books, craft supplies, and paper
- The Desk meets the CPSIA Juvenile testing requirements to ensure your child’s safety
- The Desk ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The work surface can support up to 50 lbs. Each shelf can hold 15 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 28.98”H x 41.97”W x 17.99”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.