Elements Loft Bed Platform with Ladder, Dove Gray
The Ameriwood Home Elements Loft Bed Collection saves precious bedroom space. The Ameriwood Home Elements Loft Bed with Ladder is designed for use with the Ameriwood Home Elements Bookcase, Three-Drawer Dresser, or Three-Drawer Storage Organizer. Pick your two favorite base pieces and add the Ameriwood Home Elements Loft Bed with Ladder on top. This allows you to take full advantage of even small bedrooms, creating space and providing organization. The gray finish on the laminated particleboard frame and wood ladder can easily be added to any style and décor. The contoured guardrail has rounded edges to reduce sharp corners so kids can sleep, play or study worry free. The Loft Bed meets or exceeds the CPSIA Juvenile testing requirements to ensure your child’s safety. The Loft Bed ships flat to your door and requires assembly. The Loft Bed will support up to 250 lbs. Once assembled, the Loft Bed measures to be 15.67”H x 76.97”W x 40.71”D.
- Make efficient use of space in your child’s room with the Ameriwood Home Elements Loft Bed with Ladder
- The gray finish on the laminated particleboard frame and real wood ladder can easily be incorporated into your existing décor
- Take advantage of small spaces by adding the Loft Bed on top of your 2 favorite base pieces to create a fun area your child can sleep and play in. Ladder can be placed on either the left or right side to maximize the space you need. Rounded guardrail edges reduce sharp corners for safety
- Use with the Elements Bookcase, Three-Drawer Dresser, or Three-Drawer Storage Organizer to add storage and space (each sold separately)
- The Loft Bed ships flat to your door and requires assembly. The Loft Bed will support up to 250 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 15.67”H x 76.97”W x 40.71”D
- The Loft Bed meets or exceeds the CPSIA Juvenile testing requirements to ensure your child’s safety
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.