Zoe Nightstand, Ivory Oak
The Ameriwood Home Zoe collection will bring your child’s bedroom or guest room up to a sophisticated level with its simple styling and colors. The Zoe Nightstand features a top surface to hold an alarm clock, phone and lamp and the pull out drawer is just the right size for reading glasses, notebooks and other bedtime must-haves. Add fabric bins (sold separately) to this Nightstand as it fits perfectly in the lower open cubby, giving you the opportunity to add a pop of color with more closed storage. The cut-out handle on the drawer offers a unique look and makes it easy to slide the drawer open and closed. Finished in a light, creamy ivory with subtle woodgrain features, this Nightstand blends in with décor from coastal to transitional. Two adults are recommended for proper assembly. After assembly this Nightstand measures to be 24.33”H x 17.69”W x 15.69”D and is made of laminated particleboard and MDF. This Nightstand coordinates with the Zoe 3 Drawer Dresser, Desk, Twin Headboard and Twin Platform Bed to complete your bedroom.
- The handy Ameriwood Home Zoe Nightstand makes it easy to keep your bedtime essentials right where you need them
- The light, creamy ivory finish has a subtle woodgrain pattern and is laminated to particleboard and MDF for a sturdy build that looks great in any transitional room
- Use the Nightstand to keep a reading lamp on or your phone charging and the pull-out drawer to items like notepads, pens or reading glasses. The cubby can be left open for books or toy storage or you can add fabric bins (sold separately) to the cubby to create concealed storage
- Drawer is finished in a paper laminate that resembles a linen finish with metal drawer slides
- Each Nightstand ships flat to your door and needs to be assembled upon opening. The top surface hold a maximum of 40 lbs., the drawer holds a maximum of 15 lbs. and the cubby can hold a maximum of 40 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 24.63”H x 17.69”W x 15.69”D. Two adults are recommended for proper assembly
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.