Addison Twin Daybed, Espresso
Bring a simple and fun twist to your child’s bedroom with the Scandinavian inspired design of the Novogratz Addison Twin Daybed. The sleek look of this bed is enhanced by the beautiful two-tone finish in espresso and white. The wrap around wingback feel of the daybed creates a cozy spot for your child to sleep and the 4 open cubbies allows for extra storage of toys, blankets, shoes or books. This daybed fits most twin sized mattresses (not included). The metal mattress support creates a sturdy surface so you don’t need to add a box spring. This Daybed is constructed of laminated particleboard, MDF and metal, giving your child a safe place to sleep in at night. Two adults are recommended for proper assembly. Once assembled this bed measures to be 29.38"H x 76.5"W x 42.06"D.
- Make bedtime fun with the Novogratz Addison Twin Daybed with the wrap around wingback look giving it a welcoming and unique feature
- The two-tone colors of espresso and white are laminated on sturdy particleboard and MDF. A metal slatted mattress support keeps your mattress from sagging and eliminates the need for a box spring
- The Daybed accommodates most twin sized mattresses and offers 4 cubby spaces for extra under the bed storage for books, toys, blankets or shoes
- Coordinate your child’s bedroom with the additional Addison pieces: Nightstand, 4 Drawer Dresser, 6 Drawer Dresser, Twin Headboard, Bookcase, and Kid’s Desk (each sold separately)
- Each Daybed ships flat to your door and requires two adults for proper assembly. Metal mattress support holds up to 300 lbs. Each lower cubby holds up to 25 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 29.38"H x 76.5"W x 42.06"D
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Second Carton Dimensions
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.