Applegate Changing Table with 2 Fabric Bins, Ivory Pine
The Ameriwood Home Applegate Changing Table provides a safe, comfortable spot for your baby when it’s changing time. Built to meet our high quality standards for safety, this well-crafted Changing Table also brings a pop of color to your nursery. Two open shelves keep often-used items, like diapers and wipes, within easy reach. The 2 roomy non-woven fabric bins keep your child’s clothing or extra blankets organized. Easily unfold the bins for a quick setup and insert the bottom panel for a strong, sturdy bin. This Changing Table features a modern design of clean lines that works well with both contemporary and transitional décor. Changing pad is sold separately. When your child outgrows the Changing Table, this item converts to a storage chest. This Ameriwood Home Applegate Changing Table requires assembly upon delivery.
- Cosco Applegate Changing Table is finished in a light woodgrain
- Changing Table includes 1 Light Blue fabric bin and 1 Lime Green fabric bin
- Two open shelves provide convenient access to changing supplies
- Underneath, 2 roomy non-woven fabric bins provide even more space for storing clothes, bedding or extra diapers
- Changing Table topper is rounded for your child’s safety
- Sturdy back panel provides extra stability and lasting support
- Changing Table grows with your child - just remove the Changing Table topper, and the item conveniently converts to a storage chest
- Lightweight fabric bins slide out of the Changing Table and back in place for easy access to your items
- Fabric bins resemble drawer with coordinating knobs
- Each fabric bin holds up to 20 lbs.
- Two people are required for proper assembly
- Fabric bins do not require tools for assembly - simply unfold and place the bottom panel in to create a sturdy bin
- Assembled dimensions: 35 ¼”h x 33 5/8”w x 17 5/8”d
- Complete your nursery with the Cosco Applegate Storage Chest with 6 Fabric Bins or Armoire with Fabric Bins (each sold separately)
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.