Zoe Bookcase, Ivory Oak
The Ameriwood Home Zoe Bookcase helps to keep your child’s room neat and organized. The Bookcase has 1 large shelf and 2 smaller divided shelves to store books, toys, craft supplies and more. The shelves can hold fabric folding bins (not included) to create a pop of color and concealed storage. The simple design makes it easy to flow into any bedroom style and the laminated particleboard and MDF in a light, creamy ivory finish will look great in your child’s bedroom or playroom. Two adults are recommended for proper assembly. After fully assembled, this Bookcase measures 32.28”H x 31.65”W x 15.67”D. This Bookcase coordinates with the Zoe Nightstand, 3 Drawer Dresser, Twin Headboard, Desk and Twin Platform Bed to complete your bedroom.
- Clean up your child’s bedroom or playroom with the Ameriwood Home Zoe Bookcase
- This Bookcase is constructed of sturdy particleboard and MDF laminated in a light, creamy ivory finish creating a sleek design working with modern, traditional or playful spaces
- Two shelves, one divided, allow you to organize books, board games, puzzles, toys and more to keep your child’s room clean
- Fabric bins easily fit in the divided shelving area or on the large shelf to create concealed storage and offer a pop of color to the Bookcase. Bins not included
- Each Bookcase ships flat to your door and is recommended to be assembled by 2 adults. Top shelf holds up to 35 lbs. and bottom shelf holds 15 lbs. on each side of the divider. Assembled dimensions: 32.28”H x 31.65”W x 15.67”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.