Elmwood Multi-Purpose Rolling Cart, Distressed Gray Oak
The Ameriwood Home Elmwood Multi-Purpose Rolling Cart can be used wherever you need extra storage space. With 4 large casters, 2 locking, this Cart moves easily from room to room and stays in place when in use. Take advantage of all the spacious shelves this Cart has to offer. Two of the shelves even offer slats to keep bottles from rolling, making this Cart a great addition to your kitchen. Made of laminated hollow core with a powder-coated metal frame, the textured light oak finish and black metal legs bring an instant upgrade to any space. The Rolling Cart ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Cart measures to be 33.9” H x 36”W x 17”D.
- Ameriwood Home Elmwood Multi-Purpose Cart is ideal for creating extra storage space in any room
- The Ameriwood Home Elmwood Multi-Purpose Cart is ideal for creating extra storage space in any room
- Made of laminated hollow core shelves with powder-coated metal legs, the light oak woodgrain finish pairs with the black metal legs for a modern, yet classic look
- Use this item as a mini bar to hold wine bottles, glassware and serving accessories or use it in your kitchen to store small kitchen appliances and extra dishes
- With 4 casters, 2 locking, transportation from room to room is easy. The 2 medium sized shelves include slats to keep bottles in place
- The Rolling Cart ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The top surface can hold up to 40 lbs. while the 2 slatted shelves can each hold 20 lbs. The lowest shelf can hold 30 lbs. and the small shelf can hold 15 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 33.9” H x 36”W x 17”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.