Williams Kitchen Cart, Espresso
Having enough storage in the kitchen is essential, and the Ameriwood Home Williams Kitchen Cart provides the extra room you need. The open shelf and bottom cabinet in the center are ideal for larger items, such as plates and bowls. Stacked vertically along the side are 6 cubbies shaped perfectly for wine or cooking oils. The other side of the Cart contains 3 shelves for even more items. The Cart’s top surface can also hold items, or you can use it as a prepping station if your regular kitchen countertops are full. With 4 casters on the bottom, you can move the Cart easily throughout the kitchen. Made of laminated particleboard, the Cart’s classic espresso finish will look great no matter where you put it. The Kitchen Cart ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Kitchen Cart measures to be 35.13”H x 29.63”W x 17.25”D.
- The beautiful Ameriwood Home Williams Kitchen Cart adds extra storage to your kitchen to help you stay organized
- Made of laminated particleboard, the espresso finish and silver handle come together to form a stunning piece that’ll give your kitchen a sharp look
- The Cart contains a variety of storage options for all your kitchen needs: 6 bottle cubbies, an open display shelf, cabinet space, 3 side shelves and a wide top surface you can use as a workstation or for decoration
- The 4 rolling casters make it easy to move the Cart wherever you need it
- The Kitchen Cart ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The top surface can hold up to 50 lbs. The 2 middle shelves can each hold 25 lbs. while the top 2 side shelves can hold 5 lbs. each and the lower side shelf can hold 20 lbs. Each of the small cubbies can hold 5 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 35.13”H x 29.63”W x 17.25”D.
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.