Landry Microwave Cart, Bank Alder
Free up counter space with the Ameriwood Home Landry Microwave Cart. The brown woodgrain finish on the laminated particleboard gives the Microwave Cart an updated look that matches your existing décor. Place your microwave, toaster oven, or coffee maker on the top surface to declutter your counters. Have easy access to kitchen towels, pot holders or platters with the open storage compartment. Behind the 2 doors is a large space perfect for storing pots and pans or crockpots to open up cupboard space. The rolling castors make it easy to position the cart wherever you need it in the kitchen. The Landry Microwave Cart ships flat to your door and requires assembly. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Microwave Cart measures to be 30.3125”H x 23.625”W x 14.6875”D.
- Free up valuable storage space in your kitchen with the Ameriwood Home Landry Microwave Cart
- Brown woodgrain finish on laminated particleboard pairs well with any style and décor. Rolling castors make it easy to position the Cart wherever you need
- Declutter your counters by placing your microwave, toaster oven or coffee maker on the top surface. Place kitchen towels, pot holders or platter in the open compartment. The large cubby behind the 2 doors is the perfect space to store pots, pans, and crockpots
- Complete your room with other items from Ameriwood Home (sold separately)
- The Landry Microwave Cart ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The top surface can hold up to 40 lbs. The open compartment holds 20 lbs. and the space behind the doors holds 30 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 30.3125”H x 23.625”W x 14.6875”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.