Hannah 72" Kitchen Pantry Cabinet, White
Give your kitchen an organized update with the addition of an Ameriwood Home Hannah Kitchen Pantry Cabinet. This white Pantry is great for stowing canned goods and dry food items. You could also add this Cabinet to your laundry room to hold detergents, fabric softener and extra linens. Complete with 2 top doors opening to 2 shelves and 2 bottom doors opening to an additional 3 shelves, you’ll have plenty of space to store your things. This Cabinet features a light brown molding and solid wood handles against a crisp white finish on the laminated MDF and particleboard. A wall anchor kit is included to secure the Cabinet to the wall and prevent tipping injuries. The Cabinet ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Cabinet measures to be 71.4375"H x 23.375"W x 14.75"D.
- Add more storage space to your kitchen, pantry or laundry room with the Ameriwood Home Hannah 72” Kitchen Pantry Cabinet
- With 5 total shelves, the top doors open to 2 shelves while the bottom doors open to 3 shelves
- The 3 adjustable shelves allow you to store items of all sizes
- The light brown molding and solid wood handles against a crisp white finish on the laminated MDF and particleboard add a classic look
- The Cabinet ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. Each shelf can hold up to 35 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 71.4375"H x 23.375"W x 14.75"D
- A wall anchor kit is included to prevent tipping injuries and keep your family safe
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.