Melbourne End Table, White
Step away from the ordinary and give your living room a modern makeover with the Ameriwood Home Melbourne End Table. This End Table features LED lighting with 7 different color settings for a fun and funky look for your entertainment space. But the modern touches don’t stop there. The 2 open shelves, 1 glass, can organize remotes, magazines, or other electronics so you have everything you need for family movie or game night. This Table has a mix of white laminated particleboard and MDF with metal feet and tempered glass shelving. Combined together this Table makes for a very sturdy addition to your room. The Table ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. After assembly, the Table measures to be 26”H x 21”W x 19.625”D.
- The Ameriwood Home Melbourne End Table will add a modern and functional storage option for all of your entertainment needs
- Made of sturdy metal feet with beautiful white laminated particleboard and MDF with tempered glass to make a sleek and modern End Table for your home
- With 2 open shelves for remotes, books, and magazines, this Table can store everything you need for movie night
- The inside of the Table features LED lighting with 7 different color settings for a fun look for your living room or man cave
- The Table ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The table top can hold up to 40 lbs. while each shelf can hold 25 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 26”H x 21”W x 19.625”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1990, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.