Melbourne Coffee Table, White
Step away from the ordinary and give your living room a modern makeover with the Ameriwood Home Melbourne Coffee Table. All of the shelving can be accessed from either side of the Coffee Table so you always have easy access to reading material, remotes, or other electronics. The middle shelf is made of tempered glass for a fun and modern look for your space. The 2 larger side shelves are ideal for books and magazines or displaying photos and decorations. This Table has a mix of white laminated particleboard and MDF with metal feet and tempered glass shelving. Combined together this Table makes for a very sturdy addition to your room. The Table ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. After assembly, the Table measures to be 18”H x 42”W x 23.5”D.
- The Ameriwood Home Melbourne Coffee Table will add a modern and functional storage option for all of your entertainment needs
- Made of sturdy metal feet with beautiful white laminated particleboard and MDF with tempered glass to make a sleek and modern Coffee Table for your home
- With 4 open shelves for remotes, books, and magazines, this Table can store everything you need for movie night
- The 2 larger side shelves and 2 middle shelves, 1 glass, can be accessed from both sides of the Table
- The Table ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The table top can hold up to 50 lbs. while each shelf can hold 15 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 18”H x 42”W x 23.5”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1990, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.