Marxen End Table, Natural
Pair rustic and industrial styles together with the Ameriwood Home Marxen End Table. The light brown woodgrain finish on the laminated particleboard gives the End Table a rustic look while the contrasting metal base adds a modern, industrial touch and gives the End Table more stability. Place a reading lamp, cell phone, or photos on the spacious table top and place your reading material in the convenient open cubby and have easy access to your books and magazines. Keep your remotes, writing utensils, stationary, and reading glasses stored away in the 2 drawers. The metal pulls add to the industrial feel with the metal piping look. The End Table ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the End Table measures to be 24”H x 20”W x 20”D.
- The Ameriwood Home Marxen End Table combines both rustic and industrial design for a unique combination of styles
- Made from laminated particleboard, the light brown woodgrain finish is contrasted by the metal hardware and base
- The table top offers plenty of space for a reading lamp, cell phone, and reading glasses and keep your reading material close by in the easy to access open cubby perfect for your magazines and books. Keep your remotes, stationary, and pens and pencils stored away in the 2 drawers
- Complete your living room with the entire Marxen collection including the Fireplace TV Stand, Coffee Table and Storage Cabinet (each sold separately)
- The End Table ships flat to your door. Two adults are recommended for assembly. The table top can hold 50 lbs. and the cubby will hold 25 lbs. Each drawer can hold up to 15 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 24”H x 20”W x 20”D
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.