Carter End Table, Rustic
Mix rustic with industrial style with the Ameriwood Home Carter End Table. Made of laminated particleboard and metal, the weathered medium brown finish pairs with the black powder-coated legs for a trendy look. The industrial style is enhanced by the metal pipe look of the legs for a distinctive look you will love. The end grain edge banding on the Table gives the look of real wood. Place your remotes, cell phone, and decorations on the top surface. Organize your books and magazines on the open lower shelf to have easy access to all of your reading material. Match the End Table with the Carter Coffee Table and TV Stand for a coordinated look (sold separately). The End Table ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon delivery. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the End Table measures to be 23.85”H x 19.68”W x 15.75”D.
- Add more table space to your living room with the Ameriwood Home Carter End Table
- The weathered medium brown finish goes with the black powder-coated metal legs for a mix of rustic and industrial styles that is enhanced by the metal pipe look of the legs
- Place a lamp, coasters, and remotes on the table top. Lower shelf is ideal for clearing clutter off of the top surface and organizing books, magazines, and displaying decorations. End grain edge banding gives the Table a realistic wood look
- Coordinate your living room with other items from the Carter collection (each sold separately)
- The End Table ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The table top and lower shelf will each hold 50 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 23.85”H x 19.68”W x 15.75”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.