Sage Coffee Table, Espresso
Finish your room in style with the Ameriwood Home Sage Coffee Table. The espresso finish on the solid pine legs and wood veneer on the particleboard table top looks great with any style and décor. The painted, multi-colored drawer fronts and wood slat lower shelf gives the Table character and adds a unique piece to your space. The spacious table top gives you plenty of room for your coasters, cell phone, and decorations. Store away remotes and hand-held games in the 2 drawers to keep clutter off of the Table. Have easy access to books and magazines using the large open lower shelf. The Coffee Table coordinates with the Sage End Table for a completed look for your room. The Coffee Table ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Coffee Table measures to be 18"H x 42"W x 24"D.
- Give your room extra table space with the Ameriwood Home Sage Coffee Table
- The espresso finish on the solid pine legs and wood veneer on the particleboard table top pairs with the multi-colored, painted drawers and wood slat lower shelf for a unique look
- Have room for your cell phone, decorations, and coasters on the spacious table top. Keep your small electronics and remotes stored away in the 2 drawers. Large, open, lower shelf is perfect for organizing books and magazines
- Complete your room with the entire Sage collection (sold separately)
- The Coffee Table ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The table top can hold up to 99 lbs. and lower shelf can hold 29 lbs. Each drawer will hold 9 lbs. Assemble dimensions: 18"H x 42"W x 24"D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.