Bennington End Table, Natural
End Table Quick Assembly Video
Add more table space by your couch with the Ameriwood Home Bennington End Table. The sturdy table is made with solid pine legs and natural pine wood veneer on the particleboard table top. The medium brown finish can easily be incorporated into both rustic and traditional styles. Place a reading lamp, your cell phone, and coasters on the table top and keep everything within reach. The open concept design easily fits next to your sofa and adds a great conversation piece to your room. The angled leg supports give the Table a decorative touch while adding durability. The End Table ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the End Table measures to be 24”H x 24”W x 24”D.
- Get extra table space next to your couch with the Ameriwood Home Bennington End Table
- The medium brown finish on the solid pine legs and wood veneer finished particleboard table top can easily be added to your existing décor
- Place your cell phone, reading lamp, and family photos on the table top to keep everything within reach. Open concept design easily fits next to your sofa and adds a great conversation piece to your room. The angled leg supports give the Table a decorative touch while adding durability
- Complete your room with other items from the Bennington collection (sold separately)
- The End Table ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The End Table can hold up to 49 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 24”H x 24”W x 24”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.