Adams Coffee Table, Ivory Oak
Give your living room a mission style upgrade with the Ameriwood Home Adams Coffee Table. The off-white woodgrain finish on the laminated MDF and particleboard gives the Table a beautiful and classic look that looks like real wood at a fraction of the cost. The decorative side details give the Table a unique and elegant look you will love. The table top provides plenty of space for coasters, decorations, remotes, and magazines so you can keep essentials close. The 2 open cubbies below the table top provide extra storage for blankets and electronics and can be accessed from either side of the Table. The Coffee Table ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Some preassembled parts make assembly easier. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Table measures to be 17.89”H x 47.56”W x 19.168”D.
- Upgrade your living room with the beautiful mission style Ameriwood Home Adams Coffee Table
- Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the classic off-white woodgrain finish gives the look of real wood and pairs well with your existing décor
- Table top provides a large area for remotes, reading material, and decorations. The 2 open cubbies are perfect for storing extra throws or displaying family photos and can be accessed from both sides of the Table
- Complete your living room with the entire Adams collection for a coordinated look (each sold separately)
- The Coffee Table ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. Some preassembled parts make assembly easier. Table top can hold up to 75 lbs. Each cubby holds up to 25 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 17.89”H x 47.56”W x 19.168”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.