Candon TV Stand with Bins for TVs up to 60", Medium Brown
Enjoy your new contemporary Ameriwood Home Candon TV Stand with its unique bin feature and metal U-shaped legs to set your living room apart from the typical gathering space. Four fabric bins were created to resemble drawers, but made as a lighter and convenient alternative. The fabric bins give you the option to remove them for easier organizing and can simply slide back into their place when you’re done. The bins have a thick front panel to make them sturdier than the average fabric bin. The textured distressed medium brown finish accented by the powder coated black metal legs and handles gives this TV Stand with Bins a sophisticated look. This Candon TV Stand is constructed of laminated particleboard, powder coated metal legs and handles and fabric bins fronts for a stunning take on an affordable TV Stand. Its stature is built for a 60” wide flat panel TV and up to 95 lbs. with dimensions of 23.9"h x 60"w x 17.7"d. It is recommended that 2 people work together to assemble and move this TV Stand.
- Create a personal theatre in your home with the Ameriwood Home Candon TV Stand with Bins which holds up to a 60” flat screen TV with a maximum weight of 95 lbs
- Three open shelves with wire management openings and 4 fabric bins are designed to house all your electronics
- Two people are recommended for assembly. TV stand assembled dimensions: 23.9"h x 60"w x 17.7"d Bin assembled dimensions: 7.6”h x 14.2”w x 13.6”d – bins unfold for assembly
- Beautiful textured distressed medium brown finish with black metal legs and handles pair perfectly together for a mix of contemporary and modern styles
- Constructed of laminated particleboard and powder-coated square metal tubes with fabric bins to make a desirable and affordable unit
- Fabric bins have a solid front panel to create a sturdy build
- Bins are easy to assembly – unfold and insert the bottom support panel
- Add other Candon items to your household for the complete look
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.