Sage End Table, Espresso
Add extra table space next to your couch with the Ameriwood Home Sage End Table. The espresso finish on the solid pine legs and wood veneer on the particleboard table top looks great with any style and décor. The blue painted drawer front and multi-colored wood slat lower shelf gives the End Table character and adds a unique piece to your space. Keep remotes, tablets, and your cell phone within reach on the table top. Organize your books and magazines on the open lower shelf to have easy access to your reading materials. The small drawer is perfect for pens, pencils, and stationary. The compact design easily fits next to your sofa or chair and coordinates with the Sage Coffee Table for a completed look for your room. The End Table ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended for assembly. Once assembled, the End Table measures to be 24”H x 22”W x 24”D.
- Keep your essentials close by on the Ameriwood Home Sage End Table
- The espresso finish on the solid pine legs and wood veneer on the particleboard table top pairs with the multi-colored, painted drawer and wood slat lower shelf for a unique look
- Place remotes, tablets, and your cell phone on the table top or small drawer. Organize books and magazines on the lower open shelf
- Complete your room with the entire Sage collection (sold separately)
- The End Table ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended for assembly. The table top can hold up to 49 lbs. and lower shelf will hold 29 lbs. The drawer holds 9 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 24”H x 22”W x 24”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.