Sage Accent Table, Espresso
Sage Accent Table Quick Assembly
Add the Ameriwood Home Sage Accent Table next to your favorite reading chair for a cozy feel to your space. The espresso finish on the solid pine legs and wood veneer on the particleboard table pairs with the multi-colored wood slat lower shelf for a fun and unique look. Place decorations or photos on the table top and keep your favorite reading material handy on the lower shelf. The compact design fits easily in your reading nook or study or use the Table as an additional piece to your living room set. The Accent Table coordinates with the Sage Coffee Table and End Table for a completed look for your room. The Accent Table ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Table measures to be 24”H x 24”W x 14”D.
- Add a unique piece to your living room with the Ameriwood Home Sage Accent Table
- The espresso finish on the solid pine legs and wood veneer on the particleboard table pairs with the multi-colored wood slat lower shelf for a fun look
- The table top is perfect for decorations or photos while the lower shelf can organize your favorite reading books. Compact design fits into both small and large rooms
- Complete your room with the entire Sage collection (sold separately)
- The Accent Table ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The table top can hold up to 49 lbs. and lower shelf can hold 29 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 24”H x 24”W x 14”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.