Bennington Console Table, Natural
Dress up your entryway or living room with the Ameriwood Home Bennington Console Table. The sturdy table is made with solid pine legs and natural pine wood veneer on the particleboard table top. The medium brown finish can easily be incorporated into both rustic and traditional styles. Have a place to put your keys as you walk in the door or use as a sofa table to display family photos and decorations. The open concept design makes this piece a great addition to any room and style. The angled leg supports give the Table a decorative touch while adding durability. The Console Table ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Console Table measures to be 30”H x 60”W x 16”D.
- Dress up your entryway or living room with the Ameriwood Home Bennington Console Table
- The medium brown finish on the solid pine legs and wood veneer finished particleboard table top can easily be added to your existing décor
- Display family photos and decorations on the spacious table top and have a place to set keys and mail as you walk in the door. Decorative angled leg supports also add durability to the Table to make it last
- Complete your room with other items from the Bennington collection (sold separately)
- The Console Table ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. The Table can support up to 50 lbs. Once assembled, the Console Table measures to be 30”H x 60”W x 16”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.