Ashlar Wall Shelf with Hooks, Weathered Oak
Turn unused wall space into a convenient spot to hang towels and robes with the SystemBuild Ashlar Wall Shelf with Hooks. Made of laminated particleboard and powder-coated metal, the rustic gray woodgrain finish with brown undertones pairs with the metal hooks for an instant upgrade for your space. The 5 hooks provide a spot to hang towels and robes so everything is within reach as you step out of the shower or tub. Place decorations and photos on the top shelf to add a welcoming feel to your bathroom. A wall mounting bracket makes it easy to hang the Wall Shelf on the first try. The Wall Shelf ships flat to your door and requires minimal assembly upon opening. Once assembled, the Wall Shelf measures to be 5.98”H x 20.47”W x 4.8”D.
- Keep everything you need to step in and out of the shower within reach with the SystemBuild Ashlar Wall Shelf with Hooks
- The rustic gray woodgrain finish with brown undertones on the laminated particleboard pairs with the powder-coated metal hooks for a mix of rustic and industrial styles
- The 5 metal hooks give you a perfect spot to hang towels and robes and the top shelf is perfect for decorations and photos. Get a sturdy and level hang on the first try with the wall mounting bracket
- Complete your home with other items from the Ashlar collection for a coordinated look (each sold separately)
- The Wall Shelf ships flat to your door and requires minimal assembly upon opening. The shelf can hold 10 lbs. and each hook will hold up to 5 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 5.98”H x 20.47”W x 4.8”D
- SystemBuild warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home and SystemBuild offer a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home and SystemBuild have become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.