Elmwood Entryway Hall Tree with Bench, Distressed Gray Oak
Clean up the clutter around your front door with the Ameriwood Home Elmwood Entryway Hall Tree with Bench. The distressed gray woodgrain finish with brown undertones on the laminated particleboard pairs with the black metal frame for a trendy mix of rustic and industrial styles. Hang your hat, coat, and scarves on the 4 metal hooks. The bench gives you a convenient spot to take your shoes on and off after a long day. The 5 ladder style shelves are ideal for organizing shoes and bags to keep your entrance free from clutter. A wall anchor kit is included to secure the Hall Tree to the wall and prevent tipping injuries. The Hall Tree ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Hall Tree measures to be 69.3”H x 42.5”W x 15.1”D.
- Organize the entrance to your home with the Ameriwood Home Elmwood Entryway Hall Tree with Bench
- Made of laminated particleboard with a powder-coated metal frame, the distressed gray woodgrain finish with brown undertones pairs with the metal frame for a trendy look
- Hang coats on the 4 metal hooks and keep shoes and bags organized on the 5 ladder style open shelves. The bench is a convenient spot to take shoes on and off
- Complete your space with the entire Elmwood collection for a coordinated look (each sold separately)
- The Hall Tree ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The bench can hold up to 100 lbs. Each hook can hold 3 lbs. and each shelf will hold 15 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 69.3”H x 42.5”W x 15.1”D
- A wall anchor kit is included to prevent tipping injuries and keep your family safe
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.