Farmington Entryway Hall Tree Bench, Rustic
Create a warm, inviting entrance into your home with the Ameriwood Home Farmington Entryway Hall Tree with Storage Bench. The weathered brown woodgrain finish on the laminated MDF and particleboard adds a classic feel to this piece. Have everything you need to walk out of the door in one place with the Hall Tree’s metal hooks and storage cubby. Hang coats, bags, and hats on the 4 hooks or organize shoes in the lower cubby. Put your shoes on or take them off on the convenient bench. A wall anchor kit is included to secure the Hall Tree to the wall and prevent tipping injuries. The Entryway Hall Tree with Storage Bench ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Entryway Hall Tree measures to be 67.99”H x 37.99”W x 15.67”D.
- Pair functionality and design with the Ameriwood Home Farmington Entryway Hall Tree with Storage Bench
- The weathered brown woodgrain finish on the laminated MDF and particleboard gives the Entryway Hall Tree a classic look that looks great in both rustic and modern style rooms
- The 4 metal hooks are perfect for coats, hats, and bags while the large lower cubby can organize all of your shoes. Create a comfortable spot to take your shoes off by adding a cushion or pillows to the bench top
- Wall anchor kit is included to secure the Hall Tree to the wall
- The Entryway Hall Tree with Storage Bench ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The Bench can support 200 lbs. and each hook will hold 10 lbs. The cubbies each hold up to 25 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 67.99”H x 37.99”W x 15.67”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.