Knox County Entryway Bench with Hall Tree, Brown Oak
Organize the clutter in your entryway with the Ameriwood Home Knox County Entryway Bench with Hall Tree. Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the brown oak woodgrain finish gives the Entryway Bench a rustic charm. Hang up coats, scarves, and bags on the 4 metal hooks. The 8 shoe cubbies will keep all of your shoes from piling up around your door. The convenient bench is perfect for taking your shoes off after a long day or putting them on before you head out the door. A wall anchor kit is included to secure the Entryway Bench to the wall and prevent tipping injuries. The Entryway Bench ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Entryway Bench measures to be 64.6”H x 39.6”W x 18.1”D.
- Organize the clutter around your entryway with the Ameriwood Home Knox County Entryway Bench with Hall Tree
- Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the brown oak woodgrain finish adds a rustic appeal to your space
- The 4 metal hooks and 8 shoe cubbies will keep your entryway organized
- The convenient bench is perfect to take shoes off and on
- The Entryway Bench ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The bench can support up to 250 lbs. Each hook can hold 5 lbs. while each cubby will hold 10 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 64.6”H x 39.6”W x 18.1”D
- A wall anchor kit is included to secure the Entryway Bench to the wall
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.