Franklin 2 Door Storage Cabinet, Soft White
Franklin Storage Cabinet Quick Assembly
2 Door Accent Cabinet Features
Get storage where you need it with the Ameriwood Home Franklin 2 Door Storage Cabinet. Made of painted MDF and solid wood legs, the off-white finish can easily be added into your existing décor. The 2 glass doors feature a mullion frame for a decorative touch and adjustable euro hinges. The decorative molding and tapered legs give this Cabinet an elegant look for an instant upgrade for your living space. The top surface is perfect for displaying photos and decorations and the open lower shelf gives you extra storage. The 2 shelves, 1 adjustable, can organize board games, blankets, or extra linens. The Cabinet can also be used as a small buffet to store fine china, silverware, and cups. Get creative and use the Cabinet however you see fit. The Storage Cabinet ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Cabinet measures to be 30.7”H x 31.5”W x 15.6”D.
- The storage options are endless with the Ameriwood Home Franklin 2 Door Storage Cabinet
- Made of painted MDF and solid wood legs, the off-white finish gives the Cabinet a modern feel. Glass doors feature a mullion frame for a decorative touch
- The top surface and lower shelf can be used to display photos, decorations, and collectibles. The adjustable shelf and fixed shelf behind the doors will keep your board games, fine china, or extra linens organized
- Finish your space with the entire Franklin collection (sold separately)
- The Storage Cabinet ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The top surface can hold 75 lbs. The shelves can each hold up to 20 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 30.7”H x 31.5”W x 15.6”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.