Farmington 18" Wide Storage Cabinet, Black Oak
The SystemBuild Farmington 18” Wide Storage Cabinet is a stylish way to stay on top of your organization. The rustic barn style design and sleek tapered feet gives the look of an old weathered cabinet but the sturdy laminated particleboard and MDF make this cabinet the perfect piece to house your home office supplies, extra linens, seasonal clothing, nonperishable food and more! Open up the door to 4 spacious shelves, 2 adjustable, to fit items of differing sizes. The weathered black woodgrain finish will bring a nice rustic appeal to your space. The Farmington Cabinet is recommended to be assembled and moved by 2 adults. A wall anchor kit is provided for extra safety and security. After assembled, this cabinet measures to be 71.9”H x 18.2”W x 15.8”D.
- Organize your living space with the help of the SystemBuild Farmington 18” Wide Storage Cabinet
- Finished in a rustic black woodgrain, this laminated particleboard and MDF cabinet is perfect for any rustic, cottage, shabby chic or casual spaces
- Behind the single door is shelving storage. Four shelves (2 adjustable) to keep items organized from office supplies and clothing to nonperishable foods and extra linens
- Coordinate your space with additional SystemBuild Farmington Cabinets or Ameriwood Home bedroom and living room items. Choose from multiple rustic finishes
- Each storage cabinet ships flat to your door and requires assembly by 2 adults. Adjustable shelves hold 20 lbs. each and the fixed shelf holds up to 25 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 71.9”H x 18.2”W x 15.8”D
- Included safety bracket kit for extra safety precautions. Mounts to the back of the cabinet and into a stud in your wall. Or use the drywall screws if a stud in the wall is not available in the location needed
- SystemBuild warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home and SystemBuild offer a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home and SystemBuild have become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.