Bailey Fireplace TV Stand for TVs up to 75", Espresso
Electric Fireplace Insert Features
Enjoy your big screen TV from the contemporary Ameriwood Home Bailey Fireplace TV Stand. The Stand can accommodate most TVs up to 75” wide or 145 lbs. Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, this beautiful espresso Stand makes a statement with its tempered glass doors and large stature. The 23” electric fireplace insert features a realistic flame effect that can be used with or without heat. Use the remote control or touch panel to adjust the various flame and heat settings to keep your room comfortable at all times. The insert will heat a room up to 400 square feet and plugs into a standard 120V outlet. On either side of this Stand are 2 cabinets, each with an adjustable and fixed shelf, perfect for organizing your DVDs, books or to display home décor. The wire management holes makes it easy to plug in devices. The TV Stand ships flat to your door in 2 boxes and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Stand measures to be 24.2”H x 71.5”W x 20.4”D.
- Display your big screen on the Ameriwood Home Bailey Fireplace TV Stand for TVs up to 75” wide or 145 lbs
- The classic espresso finish on the laminated MDF and particleboard pairs with the tempered glass doors for a beautiful modern look
- The 23” electric fireplace insert can be used with or without heat and plugs into a standard 120V outlet. Use the remote control or touch panel to adjust the various flame and heat settings. The insert will heat a room up to 400 sq. ft.
- The side cabinets each offer 2 shelves, 1 adjustable, to hold your audio and video components and feature wire management holes to keep your cords tangle free
- The TV Stand ships flat to your door in 2 boxes and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The TV Stand can hold up to 145 lbs. Each shelf can hold 20 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 24.2”H x 71.5”W x 20.4”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Box 1 of 1:
Model # 2694800COM
Additonal Carton Dimensions
Box 1 of 1:
Model # 2694800COM1
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.