Parsons Corner Fireplace TV Stand for TVs up to 55", Black
Warm up your entertainment space with the Ameriwood Home Parsons Corner Fireplace TV Stand. The TV Stand can accommodate a flat screen TV up to 55” wide or 80 lbs. Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the black finish adds a modern look to the Stand. The Stand fits perfectly in a corner making it ideal for small apartments or rooms. Place your DVD player, cable box, and gaming system on the large top shelf. On each side of the TV Stand are an adjustable and fixed shelf to organize your DVDs or display décor. The open back makes it easy to plug in devices and provides proper air circulation to keep your equipment cool. The highlight of this TV Stand is the 18” fireplace insert that features a realistic glow using LED lights and patent reflector technology for an authentic fireplace effect without all of the maintenance. Use this fireplace to warm up a 400 sq. ft. room or just turn on the flames without the heat and enjoy the beauty even in the summer. The TV Stand plugs into a standard 120V outlet. The TV Stand ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon delivery. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Stand measures to be 30.8”H x 47.5”W x 18.9”D.
- Get the fireplace ambiance without all of the hassle and maintenance with the Ameriwood Home Parsons Corner Fireplace TV Stand for TVs up to 55” wide or 80 lbs
- The black finish on the laminated MDF and particleboard gives the Stand a modern feel
- The electric fireplace insert can be used with or without heat and plugs into a standard 120V outlet
- The 5 open shelves provide ample storage and proper air circulation for all of your components. The Stand fits perfectly in a corner to save floor space
- The TV Stand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The Stand can support a TV up to 55” wide or 80 lbs. and the large top shelf will hold 40 lbs. The other shelves will hold 20 lbs. each. Assembled dimensions: 30.8”H x 47.5”W x 18.9”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.