Noah Bay Fireplace TV Stand for TVs up to 48", White
Turn up the ambiance with the Ameriwood Home Noah Bay Fireplace TV Stand. Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the crisp white finish is sure to complement your living room, family room or sitting rooms decor with its traditional style and molding details. This electric fireplace allows you to enjoy the flame with or without heat, and features a LED light source boasting up to 50,000 hours of life. The fireplace warms rooms up to 400 square feet and also offers open storage for your cable box, gaming console or Blu-Ray player. The TV Stand holds a flat screen TV up to 48” with a maximum weight of 60 lbs. so you can relax in the comfort of your own home while watching your favorite TV shows or movies. It also features easy-access storage behind 2 louvered doors to keep your Blu-Rays, books and remotes from the everyday dust. The Stand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. After fully assembled, this Fireplace TV Stand measures to be 31.9”H x 47.2"W x 15.8”D.
- The Ameriwood Home Noah Bay Fireplace TV Stand gives you the perfect combination of storage with an added fireplace bonus
- The TV Stand supports up to a 48” flat panel TV with a maximum weight of 60 lbs. and is constructed of laminated particleboard and MDF with a classic white finish
- The 18” fireplace insert plugs into a standard 120V outlet and can heat a room up to 400 sq. ft. The insert can be used with or without heat so you can still enjoy the flame effect in the summer
- Top divided open shelf is great for keeping your cable box or Blu-Ray player and the 2 side cabinets have 2 additional shelves behind louvered doors for books and DVDs
- The Stand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The Stand can hold TVs up to 48” wide or 70 lbs. The divided top shelf will hold up to 30 lbs. The 2 shelves behind each door can support 20 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 31.9”H x 47.2"W x 15.8”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.